Dutch Domain Name Queue Check
When entering your search string do not write "www" or the Dutch domain type, ie. "nl". Therefore, to search "www.domainrecover.nl" enter "domainrecover" and nothing else.
The only letters allowed within a domain name are:
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z - 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9. Spaces are NOT ALLOWED.
We will not charge to monitor the domain name (expect for excess numbers* and will only charge you upon a successful registration.
We do not auction domains and accept only one order per domain name.
*Dutch Excessive Number Clause
We reserve the right to charge an annual management fee of $2.00kr10€1.50£1.00$2.50kr12$1.50R24.00 per domain name requested per year where, if in our opinion the number of names being monitored in an account is excessive (over 300 domains).
Once the Dutch domain is registered
Once the domain name is registered we will debit your account the recovery fee.
You then may use our DNS servers free of charge.
Future renewals are at a very competative price so you never need to transfer away, but you are able to FREE of charge if you wish, after all the domain is yours! Domains registered with us are automatically provided with their own under-construction page - this notifies potential registrants that the name has been acquired and is now registered.The under-construction page is offered free of charge and may be used indefinitely.
It is possible for Web and/or Mail forwarding to be provided for Dutch domains.
Domain transfer/release fees are charged by a majority of registrars, but Domain Recover makes no charge to transfer a domain to another Dutch domain name registrar.
.NL Domain Background
SIDN is responsible for managing the Internet Domain Names Registry for the country code "nl".It is operated by SIDN
SIDN tasks include everything from assigning new domains to processing applications.
To register a nl domain, SIDN recommends to contact the assigned registrars. They only offer direct registration under special circumstances due to special conditions and it should be noted that this procedure is more expensive.
Anyone can apply for any of the following ".nl" domains, it does not matter from where in the world the application is sent.
"nl" domains are assigned on a first come, first served basis - the first to apply for a domain will obtain the assignation. You should also remember that:
- It must not be included in the list of prohibited words.
- It must not be a premium domain, as defined by the registry.
- It must not be included in the list of reserved words.
- It cannot have already been assigned.
- It must comply with the rules of syntax.
Fixed Prices, No Auctions
Prices shown in Australian Dollars (AUD) British Pounds (GBP) Danish Krone (DKK) Euros (EUR) New Zealand Dollars (NZD) Swedish Krona (SEK) US Dollars (USD) South African Rand (ZAR)
Click here for other Dutch names.
*Excessive Number Clause applies.
Our .NL Prices - include
Free Monitoring: We will monitor and attempt to register the domain name on your behalf the second it becomese available. We make no charge for this. However as we do not auction the successful registrations we do reserve the right to charge a fee for monitoring if the numbers being monitors exceed 300 names.
Recovery: The fee for a successful recovery of a expired domain name. This fee may seem initially high, but remember this may be a very valuable name and many people may wish to register it and we will not auction recovered domain names. We take one order per domain, the first person to request he domain name is the person we will register the domain name for.
Competitive Registration / Renewal Fees
New: The fee for the registration of a new domain name, this feature is available within your control panel
Renewal: The fee for the renewing of a new domain name.
Our prices shown for Dutch domains are for the domain name only. For web forwarding, email forwarding, pop boxes or webhosting additional charges apply.
However the prices shown are totally inclusive of maintenance and all third party fees incurred during the course of registration.
Whilst we wish to keep your business, rest assured the domain belongs to you, and you are free to transfer out at any time with no charges from us. We guarantee that no administrational costs - hidden or otherwise - will be added.
Dutch domains No Restrictions
Dutch Terms & Conditions
The Dutch domain name registry is operated by SIDN. All Dutch domain names are registered via them.
SIDN oversee the management of the Dutch domain name registry.
Dutch domains are intended for Entities connected with Netherlands.
Registrations are taken directly at the second level or at the third level beneath various second-level subdomains.
.NL Delegation Information
.NL General Details
.NL Domain FactSheet
Dutch Domain name services and options
- Dutch Domain Control Panel: You can access your easy to use control panel, configure your domains anywhere anytime, check domain name availability and buy domain names whenever you want.
- Email Forwarding: Unlimited Dutch domain email forwarding from your domain names to any other email addresses.
- Web Forwarding: Redirect your Dutch domain name to any other domain name.
- Free Parking Page: We can park your Dutch domain name for free.
- DNS Zonefile Management: Change A / MX / CNAME Records for your Dutch domain.
- Change your DNS: to any host Choose ANY hosting provider and let us manage just your Dutch domain name if required.
- Locked Domain Names: Where possible we will implement a Registrar-Lock on your domains to prevent illegal transfers.
- Helpful Dutch Domain Support: We offer local rate telephone, email and fax.
- No Hidden Fees: NO release fees, its your Dutch domain, your choice.